Want to work on a wide range of creative projects for some of the biggest and best-known brands?
We’re a small, highly creative agency, working out of a studio in Witham, Essex within a stone’s throw away from the train station. We are offering a competitive salary of £18k-£28k pro rata + benefits for a part-time role working 20 hours per week. We’re passionate about using insight, creativity and old-fashioned drive to give our clients a creative edge.
In this exciting role, you will be supporting the senior creative with ideas and design execution on multiple diverse projects. You will be confident with producing infographics and presentations for brands like the Huff Post, Oracle, Nationwide and RedBull, as well as branding and websites for SME’s.
- Proven digital design experience in an agency
- Strong in producing at least one or more of the following: infographics, presentations, brochures/e-books, web design or print design
- An interest in infographics and data visualisation
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual skills and creative thinking ability
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, we lean towards Illustrator for the majority of our projects
- The ability to lend a hand to a wide range of different design requirements and be both interested and up-to-date with current design trends and methods
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately on multiple projects at any given time, as well as managing your own time and working well within a small team
Nice to haves:
- Experience with working with standard CMS (such as WordPress) – any level of front-end development skills would be an added bonus
- Any illustration, storyboard or animation / AfterEffects experience would be a plus
- Experience in print design
- Branding experience
- Experience in web design
- Coordinating with clients
- Marketing experience or qualifications
We want to see creativity in your application, get involved and send us your CV to email@example.com